Friday, January 9, 2009

Sakari
















This is my next door neighbor, Melanie's dog, Sakari. We kept her for ten days when Melanie went to California and back, and she loves us to pieces, and we, her, probably much to Melanie's chagrin, who has a hard time competing for her own dog's affection when she is living with my mother-in-law most of the month, and Sakari stays home in a dog pen, alone.

I told the story of how Sakari came to be with us now, here: www.aproposaussies.blogspot.com, (you guys know about that blog, but the folks over there do NOT know about this one, and that's just fine, I like it that way).

This is a photograph that I took using natural light from the window, of Sakari, this afternoon. The reason I'm posting it here and not there, is because I think I will have it printed and framed, and give it to Melanie for her birthday present, come March.

I'm hoping for opinions ... do you like this? Or not. And if not, what does it still need?

No comments: